CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

update on my health

Just to update you all I am feeling a little better. The doctor thinks I inherited something from my mom and hopefully a change in diet can regulate it out. My blood pressure finally went back to normal and my other tests were fine. I do have to have surgery on my neck at some point for a lump to be removed but it's benign and not growing. It seems that I inhereited my mom's immune system which sucks. Oh well, hopefully this diet change will help so I don't need the meds. (I'm not diabetic, that test was normal too but I'll watch it anyway it runs in the family).

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I will continue to pray for your good health!