CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My poor little girl

This past Monday Faith got hurt while I went to pick up Gage from school. Randy was home with her and I got a call to get my butt home now because a tv fell and hurt Faith. She is fine but she lost 2 front teeth root and all her lip got cut and we have to have a 3rd tooth removed because it is displaced. She was a great trooper in the ER. She is feeling better. Thank God it wasn't any worse. Here are pics of her.

Her 2 front teeth

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Your poor little sweet girl!! I hope she heals quickly!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh....I GASPED when I read this....poor baby.
Thankfully it was no worse....teeth can be replaced. luckily.
I hope the puffy bruises are going away. *angel kisses*

coltfan said...

At least our baby safe and feeling better.

clean and crazy said...

Oh My Gosh!! I have my two little ones I am always worried for!! Poor baby, I can't look!!! You poor mommy! Thank goodness she is alright. Wow I really feel for you girly, at least the tooth fairy will be busy! I will keep a prayer for you

Memories Of Mine said...

that was one nasty tv. I hope she is feeling a little better. The poor little thing. She going to be toothless for a few years :(

I will never complain about my son's chiped teeth again.

Genevieve said...

Oh my~ Bless her lil heart! Hope she is feeling much better...