CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Music Monday --- Journey

MM --- Journey --> Open Arms




Lyrics | Journey lyrics - Open Arms lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




8 comments:

Shemah said...

I like Journey.. even though this version is way different from MC's, it's nice to listen to too! :)

Michelle said...

Hi Shemah thanks for stopping by. The version I have have up is the original version.

Shemah said...

Oh really?? I love Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and "When You Love A Woman" but didn't know that Open Arms was theirs. That's awesome to know! I find the two versions different but equally enjoyable! :)

happyichigo♥ said...

Nice song! Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Ah.... Journey! I feel 15 again listening to this!

Noner said...

Gotta love the power ballads!
I did a music monday for the first time at: http://yummydown.com/?p=278

LadyJava said...

Love the song!!! Great choice!!

coltfan said...

good choice like always baby!