Riddle of the Day
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
Michael J. Fox has a small one.
Madonna doesn't have one.
The Pope has one but doesn't use it.
Clinton uses his all the time.
Bush is one.
Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.
Liberace never used his on women.
Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.
Cher claims that she took on 3.
We never saw Lucy use Desi's.
What is it?
Answer below!
***************************
The answer is: "A Last Name."
You didn't think I'd send you a dirty joke, did you
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Riddle Of The Day
Posted by Michelle at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
My answer was wrong, and I think I will keep it to myself !
Very cute!
Very Funny I like that. I think I will keep my answer to myself also
Not gunna lie, when i first read it, i was thinking with a dirty mind lol
HE HE...unfortunately I had read it before somewhere, so I wasn't tricked LOL LOL!!!
good ridddle hunny ! never heard that one before.
Post a Comment