CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Looking for answers

In my Sunday school class we are studying from a book by Gary Poole "How Does Anyone Know God Exists?"



I find this an interesting subject because I have always been in search of my faith especially as of late. I am finding my faith but I think this is a touchy subject especially with all the different religions out there. You have science and religion, athesist,pantheisic, polytheistic and etc.. points of view.



Questions asked in the book are "Is anyone out there?"

"How can rational people believe in miracles?"

" What is God really like?" and more. This book draws on all points of view and you ultimately make the decsion for yourself. It should be an interesting discussion. In a previous post I put some pictures of the inside of the church I attend "What's been going on" I finally got a picture of the outside of the church.


I attend Centenary United Methodist . Since attending the church again here recently I have felt different, it's hard for me to explain but trying to overcome my depression it is helping as well as talking to a counseler, my loving and forgiving hubby Randy (The Way I See It), and all of my friends. Hopefully I will beat the depression and find my faith in everything else. Have a great one everybody.

4 comments:

Amel said...

With God's help you'll be able to beat your depression, Dawn! ;-D

Trinity said...

I pray for your spiritual journey, Dawn... God always knows what is best and He knows you best.. I am sure you;ll find Him, and His peace, if you seek Him.

Cliff said...

Just keep asking for help when you need it.

And keep reading your Bible. Let God speak to you.

Michelle said...

Amel,
Thank you, I needed to hear that.

Trinity,
Thanks for the comment, I do feel better since I have been going to church and I know I will get better and locate the faith I need.

Cliff,
Thanks I will remember that.