CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Show

I love to watch Christmas movies this time of the year and I really enjoy watching A Christmas Carol. I'll watch all the versions of this show but the one I truly look forward to seeing is "A Christmas Carol" with actor George C. Scott. In my opinion he made the best Scrooge and I love how the movie was put together all the way around. I found an excerpt of the movie on You Tube. Enjoy!


1 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ahhhhh ... what a classic.

LOVE LOVE

The Chrismas music sounds great here too (smile)

I did a Christmas post last week at the Santa blog. Took my grandaughter to the display at Macy's, and snapped a few pict.'s

Hello from Hollydale!