CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Music Monday's --- Gorillaz

This song no matter how often I hear it makes me want to bounce my head with the beat. Enjoy!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.




5 comments:

Rozella said...

Oh I love the Gorillaz!!!! This song absolutely rocks!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ohhhhh yeah .... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

WTG Michelle :-)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Great song...(but it's hard to hear 'cuz of your automatic music that comes on...good songs too tho'!)

Shelley said...

I love this song!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Nevermind the email ... I must have clicked the wrong link!!!