CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Music Monday - Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera- Keeps Gettin Better
This is a new song that I heard on the radio by Christina. I love it!








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.



5 comments:

Rozella said...

I really like Christina. She's just one of those artists like Madonna who just keeps evolving.

This single of hers is just fab!

Shelley said...

I love her powerful voice!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Nice!

I must be getting old because I never hear the new music. I really love this one .... GROOVIN

Ha haaaaaaaaa !!!!

Happy week from the CAT

Anonymous said...

She is busy and working hard! I am glad to see that she launched a new vid and its pretty good!!!

Anonymous said...

She's one of the few singers I'm smart enough to NOT attempt at karaoke. There's no comparison!