My ABC's
Daszzle tagged me for this meme and it looks pretty simple so here goes..
The ABC's of Michelle Dawn
A. Attached or single?
Very attached
B. Best friend?
My hubby Randy and my cousin Cathy
C. Cake or pie?
Chocolate cake
D. Day of Choice?
Sunday, I guess
E. Essential item?
My purse
F. Favorite color?
Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms?
worms
H. Hometown?
Terre Haute
I. Favorite indulgence?
chocolate
J. January or July?
July of course, I can go camping
K. Kids?
Yes, 2-- one boy & one girl---8 years apart
L. Life isn’t complete without?
Drama between the kids
M. Marriage date?
July 2,1994
N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
1 about to end ( Parents Magazine)
O. Orange or apple?
Apple especially done in a waldorf salad
P. Phobias?
Death & Heights
Q. Quotes?
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe
R. Reasons to smile?
My son and his great grades and football, my daughter always gets me to smile with all the silly stuff she does and my hubby because he loves me and makes me laugh.
S. Season of choice?
Summer
T. Tag 5 people
Randy, Trinity, Cliff, Graham, and Crystal
U. Unknown fact about me?
I had sinus surgery in the late 1990’s ( around the time of OJ Simpson).
V. Vegetable?
Baby carrots
W. Worst habit?
smoking
X. X-ray or ultrasound?
ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food(s)?
I like general tsos chicken, hobo’s
Z. Zodiac sign
Libra
Feel Free to Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of my Page.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
The ABC's of Michelle Dawn
Posted by Michelle at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Done.
still wondering what a meme is, I think I get the gist of it now.
Post a Comment